Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul J Cimoch has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 14
I was treated by Dr. Cimoch for over 14 years. I feel that his holistic approach to my care is a major factor in my excellent health and well being today. Dr. Cimoch does not just treat one aspect of a patients illness, he looks at the big picture and the entire body as a whole. He is a generally caring and good guy.
I have been seeing Dr.Cimoch for a couple of years now. I have some chronic conditions that give me trouble from time to time and I can't begin to thank Dr. Cimoch enough for the excellent medical care I have received. In addition to that I appreciate his kind, compassionate, thoughtful nature. At our appointments he patiently listens to everything I have to say without rushing or interrupting me. He explains himself well and in terms I can understand. He jots down key points for me to take home and on several occassions has followed up with a phone call making sure I am feeling better. He makes himself available by phone and email and always returns my calls and emails. I know I can count on him to be there for me when I need him. Dr. Cimoch is an excellent dedicated Doctor.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Jackson Health System
Dr. Paul J Cimoch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul J Cimoch in this video.
Dr. Paul J Cimoch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.