Is Dr. Paul Codjoe the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Codjoe MD
Dr. Paul Codjoe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ, with other offices in Lawrenceville, NJ and Princeton, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Codjoe has 4 locations
2501 Kuser Rd
Trenton, NJ 08691
3120 Princeton Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
10 Forrestal Road South Suite 105
Princeton, NJ 08540
Dr. Paul Codjoe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Paul Codjoe has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Paul Codjoe Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul Codjoe's office for more information.
2501 Kuser Rd Trenton, NJ : (609) 896-0444
3120 Princeton Pike Lawrenceville, NJ : (609) 896-0444
10 Forrestal Road South Suite 105 Princeton, NJ : (609) 896-0444
1203 Langhorne Newtown Road Suite 220 Langhorne, PA : (609) 896-0444
More about Dr. Paul Codjoe
Dr. Paul W. Codjoe, MD, joined Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics after spending a year in private practice and another year in fellowship at the world renowned Hughston Clinic in Columbus, GA, where he specialized ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Codjoe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.