4.7

Have you seen Dr. Paul F Conarty Jr?

Did not make me better

I was seen in 2007 with a problem I was having after having children. He said "I can make you better" repeatedly. Not only did he not make me better, he actually made me worse. This is something I have to live with for the rest of my life and I fear how it'll affect me as I get older. You should never tell a patient you can make them better, but you should always tell them that you could be worse. I would have thought twice about the surgery and probably would not have done it had I known he would make it worse.

he is a wonderful surgeon, attentive, good listener

I like him, is a wonderful colorectal surgeon, he handles bad surgical procedures very well, willing to listen or consider my thoughts about my symptoms or ideas, good bedside manner,kinda aloof but once he knows you he is friendly and smile.

just keep plugging away @ what his does best :)

I found Dr Conarty to be very helpful and concerned. I was very comfortable with a very uncomfortable situation. I would suggest him to anyone.

He appears ill at ease with patients. While his medical and surgical skills are great, he is not very personable.

Fixed the Problem

I was a patient of his for 7+months. He performed 3 surgeries before getting the problem fixed. He did fix me - better than the three doctors and 2 surgeries prior.

Dr. Paul F Conarty Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.