Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Conrad
Dr. Paul Conrad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blue Ridge, GA, with other offices in Hiawassee, GA and Hiawassee, GA . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Conrad is affiliated with Chatuge Regional Hospital, Chestatee Regional Hospital and Fannin Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Conrad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Conrad is very mean. This Dr demeaned me and spent 98% of my visit berated me about the cost of the treatment I needed. My physician and my employer said to come after being exposed to a deadly virus. He spent the entire visit so consumed about the price of the treatment and even accused my employer that once he recieved the bill then he would not want to pay for my treatment. This was after being bit by a rabid cat. I only had one option treatment or die from a fatal case of Rabies. I walked out. After crying for 2 hours my family talked me into seeking treatment at another hospital where ai was treated immediately and with respect and kindness and never once brought up the price. This Dr. Conrad broke my trust and I did not want to risk him giving me a shot of a placebo because he was so angry. He is an uncaring and harmful to anybody being sent to the ER for treatment of Post Rabies expod6
Dr. Conrad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chatuge Regional Hospital
Chestatee Regional Hospital
Fannin Regional Hospital
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Paul Conrad accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Conrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Ridge, GA.