Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul J Coppola has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Paul J Coppola has the following 28 expertise
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Birth Control
- Adolescent Medicine
- Vulvar Cancer
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Mood Disorders
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Paul J Coppola has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul J Coppola is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Coppola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Paul J Coppola accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsOak Park Professional Offices, 145 Durham Rd Ste 1, Madison, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul J Coppola in this video.
Dr. Paul J Coppola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, CT.