4.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul J Corsi?

Dr. Corsi... I can’t say enough nice and positive things about him. He’s extremly caring and very positive! He did both of my csections and was just the best to my family and I. I’m a nervous nelly when it comes to surgery and he knew this going into it and did his best to help calm my nerves. While laying on the OR table he grabbed his iPhone and turned on my favorite pandora station so I could listen to music while he did my csection. He’s so real, down to earth and truly cares about his patients!! I hands down completely trust him with my life! Wouldn’t ever go to anyone else after having him as my doctor.

Great doctor you can trust!!

Best doctor ever!

Dr Corsi is the best doctor I have ever had. He is patient and he takes time to discuss your concerns and problems. He is also one of the best doctors in the Di Vinci Robotic surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Corsi

Great Doctor

Dr Corsi is a Great doctor. He delivered 4 of my babies and I have been seeing him for many years. The Clarkston nurses are very nice and are very caring

He is a great doctor, office staff is horrible, uncaring, and very rude

I would not go to this office due to horrible office staff. I tried to see a specialist and they would not send records even though legally obligated. My specialist received them almost a month later. Found out that they would not get in trouble unless a month or more time had lapsed. Thanks for caring!!! Doctor was informed of situation and there was never any follow up or apology.

great doctor

Dr Corsi has been taking care of me for many years. He is very kind and very compasionate. He has a great bedside manor and I have the utmost trust in him.

great doctor

This doctor is the best, He specializes in High Risk Pregnancy. I technically should not have had children, but he got me through two. I lost three previously to meeting him and he guaranteed I would have children when no one else could make me that promise.....Hes a miracel worker and I would suggest anyone who is high risk to see him

Dr. Corsi is great. Takes time with you and answers all questions. He did both of my C-Sections. One of the office staff at the Clarkston Office is very rude. The nurses and other Doctors in the practice are also great.

Dr Corsi is very attentive to the patients concerns and spends as much time with you as needed. He's very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable talking about any issues you may have.

Clarkston Office is rude and does not want to help people in need. It is very hard to get past the front office to get to the Doctors. The office staff often tries to act as the doctors and decide if you need to talk to them. I changed to the Pontiac office and they are wonderful!! They treat you with respect and let you be in control with your medical needs and your communication with the doctor. Dr. Corsi is a great cutting edge doctor. He always does what is right for you. He is willing to sit down and talk. You are a partner in your care.

Dr. Paul J Corsi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.