Dr. Paul R Coulombe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul R Coulombe?

Dr. Coulombe is a wonderful doctor. His truly cares about his patience and takes the time to really listen.

Male Chauvinist

Years ago I saw him because I was experiencing chronic fatigue. On my first and only visit he did not get medical records. Nor did he request any labs. He spent a couple minutes and then told me that usually when women come in complaining of fatigue it is because they are depressed. He then wrote RX for Elavil which I did not take. I had to go elsewhere to find out what I had.

Patient

Listens well and is very responsive. Over twelve years and highly recommend.

BEST Doctor

We have been patient's of Dr. Coulombe for over 6 years. We appreciate his listening and taking time to explaining his course of treatment. The Follow up calls are informative. Dr. Coulombe is a FIVE Star professional.

Dr Coulombe has been my doctor for years and he is great! knowledgeable and knows the community for referrals, his PA, Trina Willets is wonderful too.

Dr. Coulombe is caring and compassionate. He listens well and takes appropriate action. The specialists he refers to are good. I recommend him highly.

Dr. Paul R Coulombe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paradise Valley, AZ.