- UC Davis Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Cox has 2 locations
Dr. Paul D Cox has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul D Cox has the following 12 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Paul D Cox Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
More about Dr. Paul D Cox
Paul Damian Cox, M.D. is a board certified psychiatrist. He graduated from UC Davis Medical School, which he attended as a Regentsâ€™ Scholar. Dr. Cox completed his internship and residency at UC San Francisco, where he developed several psychotherapy groups and in 1995 served as Chief Resident. His professional areas of expertise and interest include comprehensive management combining medication and therapy, as well as mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR). Dr. Cox is an experienced teacher drawing from interpersonal neurobiology and social cognitive learning theory.