Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul W Craven has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
His relationship with dead patients is excellent. He understands how serious of sight the deaf people heavily depend upon since they lost sense of hearing. They can be self sufficient at the visual world. They communicate in written, signing and interpreters. This doctor patiently writes to explain the notes or explain clearly through interpreter. Strong suggestion for deaf people.
I've been a patient of Dr. Craven for over 20 years. Doctor and his staff have always been professional and efficient in their care and my treatment. I just got a message from them to call about some recent testing I had done. Being 70 my memory isn't the greatest so I was so glad to hear from the office.
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Paul W Craven accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPaul W Craven Md Inc, 4859 Dover Center Rd Ste 7, North Olmsted, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul W Craven in this video.
Dr. Paul W Craven is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Olmsted, OH.