Dr. Paul Craven Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Craven?

GREAT PRACTICE!!

Posted on December 1st, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Craven for over 20 years. Doctor and his staff have always been professional and efficient in their care and my treatment. I just got a message from them to call about some recent testing I had done. Being 70 my memory isn't the greatest so I was so glad to hear from the office.

Posted on May 13th, 2017

Saved my sight.

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Have taken my children to Dr. Craven for 10 years and we have zero complaints over those 10 years.

Scheduling staff is very rude!!

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Great doctor but the office staff is very rude and condescending. ESPECIALLY the woman who does scheduling. Truly awful experience dealing with the staff.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

In my opnion Dr. Craven has a unprofessional manner, or at least with me he exhibited such. I went in for a routine eye exam, as I newly am on medicare thru Anthem, I should only have had to pay a $20 co-pay. He told me that he could not get an accurate reading of my refraction that I would have to come back after taking some eye drops to moisten my eyes. I did such and he charged my insurance for another eye exam. In actuality he was finishing what hadn't been completed from my first visit which took all of 5 minutes! I was also charged another $20 co-pay as well. My insurance says that because he billed my insurance as 2 office visits I had to pay the 2 co-pays. Needless to say I will find another eye doctor to go to. And when I questioned the additional $20 copay he was to say the least very irritated, telling me that insurance does not cover refractions. This is a total contradiction to what my insurance had told me. Judge for yourself.

Posted on October 13th, 2017