Dr. Paul Croissant Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Paul Croissant?

Terrible !!!

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Retire

Posted on December 27th, 2016

He showed to me and my family that he didn't much care this is just a job you gotta do he didn't give my brother who was a patient or family much hope, his mannerism was awful he kind of show that he really didn't have time like my brother was a waste of time for him, God bless him cause our family won't

Doctor not GOD

Posted on November 28th, 2016

I have had a neck and a back surgery and they all worked out well for me. Recovery time is a good year Befor you will feel great again Maybe longer.Yes Dr.Croissant is getting older but he is one smart surgeon. They do the best they can do. Remember spine surgery is very serious business a lot can go wrong.There Human not GOD.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Arrogant and rude to Patients and Family members. Does not disclose all needed information.

Rude and Unprofessional

Posted on January 18th, 2014

Dr. Croissant did surgery on me and I am much worse now than I was before he did surgery on me. That is all I have to say, But.....I suggest that you find a different surgeon.

Should Retire

Posted on January 8th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Croissant is not good. He is very unprofessional. Dr. Croissant does not have the knowledge of modern day technology. Dr. Croissant really should retire, he is unable to use a computer without assistance. I am worse off now than before he ever performed surgery on me. My back is in very bad condition after his work

Retire

Posted on November 26th, 2013

Doctor Croissant is tooo old to be doing surgery on anyone. I had a very bad experience with him. I have loose hardware, ect, my outcome of this surgery is much worse now than before surgery. I honestly think he should retire before he hurts anyone else. I need another surgery to fix all of his mistakes.

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Very Unhappy.........Broken Screw Dr. Croissant did a fusion on me, L4,L5,S1, My fusion did not fuse as I have loose hardware and broken screws. My follow up appointments he assured me everything looked good, he continued to order MRI and CScans never able to explain anything. Every appointment that I went back he was unable to understand or explain anything. He looked at MRI and CScans and he left the room acting Very Rude to me. I was in pain after the surgery, worse than before. I found a very good surgeon(2) and they both immediately told me that I had loose hardware and broken screw, looking at the exact same CDs Dr. Croissant had been looking at for over 1 year. I need another surgery to fix my results from the surgery from Dr. Croissant.

Cruel Treatment

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I can describe my experience with Dr. Croissant as nothing less than degrading and humiliating. Dr. Crossiant was abusive and belligerent. He refused to look at my MRI, then informed me he was not interested in treating me. I was heartbroken. I have been very ill with spinal stenosis and degenerative disc disease resulting from an injury to my spine. I was told he was "the best in the field" and referred by my family doctor. I implore you to find help elsewhere. He is unkind and unprofessional. I can only assume that his surgical work is lacking and would never recommend treatment from this man. Stay away.

bad experience

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Dr. Croussaint was very rude to me also, he treated me the same as most of his patients, I was wasting his time being there. I threated him that I was going to get a lawyer. His surgery on me was unsuccesful which i realize does happen sometimes. but after the surgery I was in the hospital screaming with extreme pain, All he would say is that I shouldn't be in that kind of pain. Bull sh.... I was in extreme pain, and he just left me there that way. When I went on follow up visit he didn't even care to see me. I don't recommend him to anyone. 1 year later my back is worse than ever, but he tells me that there is nothing left to do. I am at a pain specialist that disagrees with his opinion., he had me on so many medications its crazy. I have read many complaints on how he treats his patients. go somewhere eles.

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Dr Croissant recently diagnosed two herniated discs and I was scheduled to have ACDF surgery 8 days later. I am almost 3 weeks post op, very satisfied and very confident in Dr Croissant's work. My primary physician referred me & told me I was in very capable hands. As far as bedside manner, I found Dr Croissant to be brief and to the point but I am not a needy patient who wants to take unnecessary time from a doctor. He answered any questions that I had & I liked him from the first meeting. I recommend this surgery as well as Dr Croissant.

great doctor

Posted on January 24th, 2013

i have had 4 surgery with him,and all has been good. he gave me back a qualty of life that was lost after my accedents. and i thank him for that,