Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul G Curtin
Dr. Paul G Curtin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Curtin is affiliated with McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center and Sacred Heart Medical Center. Dr. Curtin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul G Curtin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul G Curtin has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Paul G Curtin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul G Curtin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I've chosen Dr. Curtin for my primary care since 1993. I checked the Medical Board website to find out about the best Dr. that I would have as my primary care Dr. Especially, after, I had my previous Dr., which I had since 1971. I've never been happy with his Medical expertise! Dr. Curtin was just freshly graduated from Medical School, moved to Eugene, Oregon. I was really impressed by his outstanding qualifications and professional conduct. He is the best Dr. I've had since I came to the USA in 1971.I lived in three different states. Oregon, California and Massachusetts.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Curtin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1987
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Paul G Curtin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCrescent Family Medicine & Pediatrics, 2830 Crescent Ave, Eugene, OR
Dr. Paul G Curtin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.