Have you seen Dr. Paul D Di Pasquale?

Rickie Schneider

Thanks so much, for your taking care of my Eustachian tube dysfunction. I had been to 3 ENT'S before coming to your office and meeting Dr Paul Di Pasquale. He is very compassionate, I like that he listens, to your concerns. We talked about a treatment that he was able to offer to me. I had a tube placed in my ear. This will stay in for about 5 years. I was finally able to have relief of the discomfort I was having. Thanks so much, I am very happy with everyone in your office. Thanks Rickie Schneider Tampa Florida

More than pleased!

I have been more than satified with the results from my procedure. Dr. DiPasquale is very friendly, easy to talk to and professional. He also has a very helpful and caring staff. I would recommend him to anyone!

Great doctor!

I have been going to Dr. DiPasquale for several years now. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He listens and never makes me feel rushed. I have recommended Dr. DiPasquale to several of my friends and family members who all love him as well. If you have any ear, nose or throat issues this is the person you want to go see.

Amazing Doctor and staff

Very satisfied with care, services and knowledge.

This MD. schedule me for a allergy test knowing that I have been with a medication that interfere with this test, because I notified him the day that I had the appointment that I have been in this medication for more then 7 years. Apparently the LPN knows more then this MD because when I got to the appointment to have this allergy test I was informed by the LPN that I couldn't have this test done do to the medication. Another thing was, they did not call me to cancel the appointment even they said they did, I did not find any messages from them and it took me almost 2 hrs to get to their clinic. It was very disappointed to travel that fare to be notified that my appointment was cancel. Not good at all.

I am not sure about Doctor DiPasquael but his PA has no bedside manner, would not listen to my concerns, and just pushed surgery on me. Furthermore, a new patient should not have to see a PA they should see the doctor.

Dr DiPasquale is the best ENT specialist out there!!!! He is passionate and made me feel very comfortable during my visit. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.. Office staff is great, always so friendly and very helpful.

Excellent Dr. Highly recommended.

Dr. D is excellent. Genuinely cares about his patients well-being. His bedside-manner is fantastic. I can not say enough postitive things about Dr. DiPasquale and his staff. The new office is beautiful. I would reccomend anyone to see him.

The most AMAZING PERSON//DOCTOR he is great as well as his staff ... highly recomend this doctor !!!! hes really a 5 star kinda guy !!!!

Dr, D is a miracle worker. I had a sinuplsty procedure which was a total success. Dr. D. his medical techs and office staff are above reproach. They are all professional and courteous all of the time. I have never been to a better medical office. Thank you Dr.D. and all of your staff.

Awesome Doctor

Dr. D and his staff are amazing. Truly the best doctor that I've been too.

Dr. Paul D Di Pasquale is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Zephyrhills, FL.

Dr. Paul D Di Pasquale Is this you?