Dr. Paul D Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Harris?

Excellent doctor who cares about his patients' well being, very supportive and accessible

The Best

I wish going to the family Dr was like this. I have called and got in within 24 hours. They know me by name when I arrive. I have not waited more than 7/8 mins in the waiting room. The staff are all friendly. Dr Harris gives you time. You do not feel rushed..something I really like about him. He seems to have ordered and refered me every where I need to go and everything I need to have done. Follows threw promptly with results and getting done what needs to be done. Might now mean much to some but a big deal to me was that he has taken the time more than once to walk me back to the lobby(no not because physically needed).

caring and professional

Dr. Paul D Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.