Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Hartman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Paul D Hartman has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Paul D Hartman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He takes forever to just get back to the pharmacy and then demands for a visit but the visit only last less than 5 mins to just tell you the same thing again when he can just give the pharmacy an approve for another refill. Sounds like he just wants to take your money again. If this is what it is every time, i'll go to someone else who really cares.
The worse staff. Ridiculous charges and unfair treatment. Doctor not much better at his job. Twice seen for same skin problem, gotten much worse even with $60 cream he prescribed but has not followed up at all. Stay away!!!!
Went to see Paul Hartmen about some moles, then was shocked to find out that the consultation fee was $180. I had talked to the receptionist named Polli twice on the phone before the scheduled appointment. She was asked about pricing and did not mention the outrageous consultation fee on either phone call. Then she fought me about it calling me a liar and would not admit to forgetting to mention it. Then after quesioning her further she said that many other customers have been upset, meaning this has happened to other people. While all this was going on Paul Hartman did not even come out to the anything he just hid in the back. He came out and gave me a take-away info slip on skin cancer then retreated to the back right before Polli said I had to pay $180. This was to ditract me from the blow of hearing $180. Also he acted extra nice/too nice. This is all just a SCAM! Also he was scared to and did not recommend removing any of my moles. Be careful do not go to Paul Hartman, his office is a giant SCAM!
36 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1982
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Paul D Hartman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
Chinese Community Health Plan
- Chinese Community Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPaul D Hartman Md, 1800 Sullivan Ave Rm 301, Daly City, CA
Dr. Paul D Hartman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daly City, CA.