Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Paul D Rogers has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Paul D Rogers has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Paul D Rogers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 71
My first red flag should have been the conversation during an early prenatal visit, when he informed me that the only reason he is still in practice is to put his youngest child through school. My experience with him over the course of my pregnancy definitely reflected the lack of passion towards the care of women and babies. He was extremely rude and unempathetic towards my concerns with my pregnancy. I had terrible nausea and vomitting, and had actually lost 30 lbs by the end of my pregnancy. He was completely unconcerned, even referenced slaves and holocaust victims saying they didn't eat any food and their babies came out fine. He refused to intervene with anything until I visited the ER repeatedly. Eventually he referred me to a high risk dr, at 34 weeks who thought ny case was VERY urgent. I ended up going into labor, after being hospitalized for a week naturally at 35 weeks exactly .... and delivered. Throughout my stay his bedside manner was awful, he even said to me at one point, after declining a VERY high risk surgery, "There's nothing else I can do for you, what do you want me to do?" to an extremely weak and pregnant woman. I would NEVER recommend this particular doctor to anyone, though my interactions with Dr. Graham and Dr. Scartasini were pleasant.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rogers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Martin Luther King Jr Community Hospital
Dr. Paul D Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul D Rogers in this video.
Dr. Paul D Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.