Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Snyder Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Snyder was a pleasant, professional doctor who listened well to my complaints and concerns and made exceptionally accurate and detailed notes that are now part of my record. His exam was thorough and he is a friendly man. My only concern was that when I mentioned that I have been getting dizzy and had what felt like mild chest pains, he seemed to brush over that concern (before any tests were done) and said that those thing scan happen when a person is dehydrated. He went on to ask other questions and continue the exam. In fairness, that could have been his way of being supportive and encouraging without getting me alarmed, because he did schedule me for a ECG and a chest exam. So, my hunch is that he was being super thorough and didn't want to cause me any concern, while STILL doing the necessary tests to ensure that I wasn't having a problem. So it's not a complaint -- just something that seemed a little odd. I was expecting a follow up question or so, but perhaps he followed up by actually checking my heart health. That's a good thing. Overall, I'm very satisfied with him. He seemed thorough and seemed to trust me that I was honest, truthful and committed to improving my health (which I am). It's nice to see a doctor who has faith in your commitments and ability to follow through.
40 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Paul D Snyder Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul D Snyder Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.