Dr. Paul D Williams Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Williams?

ALL PATIENTS DESERVE RESPECT

Unprofessional office staff don't acknowledge you when you come in even though they looked you right in the eye. Never return calls or answer the phone. No follow thru with your request. Always billing problems and the staff person that handles that is rude and always has an excuse why problem is not resolved. Exam rooms are not cleaned up from previous patient (exam table paper not changed). Yelling by the doctor is unprofessional. Wait time is terrible even though he's sitting in his office or having a personal conversation. He ask how you are doing, but he doesn't listen to any problems or concerns he just ignores it and continues with the same care plan and his excuse is not the truth, I've researched it and gets off topic wasting time talking about something irrelevant. Bottom line..it is all about the money, they charge to send records to doctor you're transferring to siting they have to copy the records and there's a cost and it takes them forever to get to the new physician. I think that because most of his practice deals with addiction they seem to think everyone that comes in doesn't deserve respect and professionalism. MOST UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE I'VE EVER BEEN TO.

Do not recommend

First, I believe this practice is extremely unprofessional. I was not acknowledged when I entered the office and waited a good 5 mins at the window before the receptionist even looked at me. When I was taken into the room and waited for the doctor, I heard him yelling in the hallway and making extremely unnecessary comments while myself and another patient were in the rooms. When he addressed my concerns he went way off topic rambling about irrelevant topics and used a crude comment in front if my child. I was not pleased with the lack of respect and professionalism in this office whatsoever. I would never recommend him to anyone!

Hospital visits

I can't say enough good things abiout Dr Williams. He is always there when we need him and everytime my husband has been hospitalized he has been in there to see him almost as fast as we get there. I am so happy we found him when we did. If you are looking for a great Dr.he's the one.

A great Doctor, worth the wait.

First off, I am incredibly selective and critical about which doctor I choose, given a lot of bad past experiences. When I first went to Dr. Williams, I did have to wait quite a while but as soon as I met with him, I was very pleased. He took his time with me and I never felt rushed. He had a sense of humor which I really appreciate and he speaks to me like an intelligent person. He understands and respects my concerns. It is often difficult to get a hold of the office staff due to strange hours, but it is a small price to pay for such a great doctor! I am thoroughly pleased with him and I highly recommend him to anyone!

Ms.

This office is closed a lot. Most of the time when calling you will get the answering service. Very difficult to schedule apptmts if you work during the day. One particular office assistant is very rude, sometimes won't even acknowledge your presence upon entering office. Dr. Williams happens to be a good doctor,though. Unfortunate that he has difficulty getting the right staff for him; makes you feel as though you are doing the office a favor by being a patient.

Doctor's Response

I am working on the staffing issues. With regards to office hours - I am in the office every morning except Thurs and every afternoon except Wed and Thurs. Please - if you have an issue with my staff - please please - let me know so that I can deal with it as soon as an issue arrises. I never want a patient to feel like they are doing me a favor by being here.