3.9

ALL PATIENTS DESERVE RESPECT

Unprofessional office staff don't acknowledge you when you come in even though they looked you right in the eye. Never return calls or answer the phone. No follow thru with your request. Always billing problems and the staff person that handles that is rude and always has an excuse why problem is not resolved. Exam rooms are not cleaned up from previous patient (exam table paper not changed). Yelling by the doctor is unprofessional. Wait time is terrible even though he's sitting in his office or having a personal conversation. He ask how you are doing, but he doesn't listen to any problems or concerns he just ignores it and continues with the same care plan and his excuse is not the truth, I've researched it and gets off topic wasting time talking about something irrelevant. Bottom line..it is all about the money, they charge to send records to doctor you're transferring to siting they have to copy the records and there's a cost and it takes them forever to get to the new physician. I think that because most of his practice deals with addiction they seem to think everyone that comes in doesn't deserve respect and professionalism. MOST UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE I'VE EVER BEEN TO.

Do not recommend

First, I believe this practice is extremely unprofessional. I was not acknowledged when I entered the office and waited a good 5 mins at the window before the receptionist even looked at me. When I was taken into the room and waited for the doctor, I heard him yelling in the hallway and making extremely unnecessary comments while myself and another patient were in the rooms. When he addressed my concerns he went way off topic rambling about irrelevant topics and used a crude comment in front if my child. I was not pleased with the lack of respect and professionalism in this office whatsoever. I would never recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Paul D Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.