Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Woolf has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul D Woolf has the following 12 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
Dr. Paul D Woolf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I saw Dr. Woolf years ago for pituitary problem. At first MRI machines picked up a small one and Dr. Woolf was ready to remove it. I should have listened at that time and had the surgery done, as now newer MRI have different settings and now they say it might have been ARC they saw. They also try to dis-credit its existence... because its so small. Yet, I am still having miserable symptoms which doctors try to say is stress or diet or this or that (terrible migraines...which started shortly after Dr. Woolf saw small Adenoma, or maybe it was the MRI and radiologist report...who knows. I liked Dr. Woolf, but recently saw that a person can have normal alpha subunit levels DESPITE having a prob of the pituitary and that there are other tests they can do....which Dr..Woolf did NOT do. I KNOW there is a pituitary Micro Adenoma
Dr. Woolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNancy Slater Woolf Md, 911 Twyckenham Rd, Media, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul D Woolf in this video.
Dr. Paul D Woolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Media, PA.