Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul E Daidone has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 50
I have been a patient of Dr. Daidone for many years. From back in the days when I was younger and healthier...to some 15 years later after being diagnosed with a crippling chronic disease. I can't even imagine going anywhere else. He and his staff have always been compassionate and truly concerned with my quality of life, not only now - but looking forward and preparing for what the future holds for someone like me, with a chronic condition. Yes, he does prescribe pain medication. His specialty is PAIN MANAGEMENT?! Not family practice or internal medicine - PAIN MANAGEMENT. You don't go see him for the rash on your leg or your high blood pressure. You go to him because you have CHRONIC pain and need a specialist to help you manage your condition. He is required to do drug tests and sometimes costly drug screens. I, too was concerned about my insurance billing - so I called and ASKED. It was explained to me as a necessary part of monitoring and managing my illness. For those of us who have chronic conditions, it's a small price to pay for our quality of life.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2008, 2012, 2011, 2013, 2009, 2010, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2012, 2016, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Paul E Daidone accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul E Daidone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.