Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Dautenhahn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul D Dautenhahn has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
During a severe chronic migraine, I was seen by Dr Dautenhahn at the Urgentcare. He was very knowledgeable about chronic migraines and had several suggestions. He was very sympathetic about the severe chronic pain I was enduring and spent 30 minutes in the office visit getting a background on my migraine history to find out how he could best help me with my migraines. Throughout my 15+ years of severe chronic migraine pain that I have endured, I have seen 5 neurologists, 5 pain specialist and hundreds of Urgentcare and ER doctors. Dr Dautenhahn is number 1 on my list of excellent doctors that have so much concern, compassion and empathy with his patients. I hope in the near future he will have his own practice because I will be the first in line.
Our Mother was went to the CRH emergency room last Tuesday morning. If it hadn't been for the Chandler EMT's and Dr. Dautenhahn, we would not have our mother with us today.We are very thankful for his immediate reaction to her dire needs, his thoughtfulness, and his intellegence.Thank you so much, Dr. Paul!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul D Dautenhahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.