Dr. Paul Defrino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Defrino?

Posted on June 13th, 2016

He was a great doctor. I had foot surgery over a year ago. I am a dance teacher so my feet are my life. He understood this and made sure that I would have many more years of teaching left. I live over 2 hours away so the drive was kind of long but he is worth it. Trust me, don't settle on a doctor that is so-so.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

went in for a 2nd opinion regarding my foot that was broken and was not healing properly, he came in and spent 3mins with me looked at my foot and left the room nothing to say about the issues going on with my foot.

Happy to be a patient of Dr. Defrino

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Dr. Defrino has treated my family when they had foot problems. He is an excellent physician. He listens, is courteous and takes sufficient time to answer questions accurately. In the event that I ever needed surgery, I would trust his work. He is a very competent doctor and a nice person.

Posted on August 1st, 2014

Dr. Defrino is an excellent doctor with a fantastic bedside manner. He takes the time to explain exactly what is going on with my ankle and how he would treat me. My only complaint is most doctors don't have evening hours but most surgeons don't.

Great experience--thank you

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I have had occasions to visit Dr. DeFrino for three issues the past three years. He is very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. I had accurate diagnoses. In the event I ever had to have foot surgery, he would be my first choice. Thank you for helping me and especially for listening Dr. DeFrino.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Dr. DeFrino did an excellent job explaining the problem with my foot and the surgical procedure to correct the problem. He was professional and answered all questions. I will return to him for surgery on my right foot, and I highly recommend Dr. DeFrino for anyone looking for an orthopedic surgery who specializes in the foot.

Posted on March 12th, 2010

Dr. DeFrino is caring and friendly. The wait may be a little long, but it's only because he spends time listening and evaluating each patient's issues. He is a great surgeon too!

Posted on October 7th, 2017