Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Deppisch DO
Dr. Paul Deppisch, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Deppisch is affiliated with Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital, Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital and Akron General Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Deppisch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Paul Deppisch has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 1 of 1
still going strong
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Deppisch - Posted on February 7th, 2019
I met and was treated by Dr. Deppisch in 1999. I had torn my right rotator cuff. Then the following year, my left rotator cuff tore. This great doctor put me back together and I have been going strong ever since. In a week or so, I will turn 70. His repair has allowed my to continue to wood work and paint and everything in between for 20 years!! I am so very grateful to have met him......to have him use his surgical skill to repair the damaged shoulders and the great physical therapists he sent me to for follow-up. I believe he is no longer in practice.....but my gratitude is endless. Blessings to him always. Ann Ruediger
Dr. Deppisch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Akron General Med Ctr
40 Years Experience
Kansas City University of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Paul Deppisch Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul Deppisch's office for more information.
999 N Main St Akron, OH : (330) 929-2694
Locations & Directions999 N Main St, Akron, OH
Dr. Paul Deppisch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Akron, OH.