Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Derderian
Dr. Paul Derderian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with other offices in Mount Clemens, MI and Garden City, MI (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Derderian is affiliated with Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, Ingham Regional Medical Center and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Derderian has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Derderian has the best bedside manners of any doctor I ever met. He is on top of new ideas and technology and he always made himself available to me. My condition was not as serious as many of his other patients, but he still gave great attention to me and was excellent with communicating with my other doctors.
Dr. Derderian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Ingham Regional Medical Center
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Garden City Hospital
Genesys Health System
POH Medical Center
Poh Regional Medical Center
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital-Warren Campus
27 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Paul Derderian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Derderian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.