Dr. Paul W Detwiler Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul W Detwiler Jr?

Excellent physician

We were so impressed with Dr. Detwiler when our son was in an accident this past August. Dr. Detwiler saved his life and treated us with kindness and compassion. He answered all our questions and explained our sons condition in a way we could understand which helped us feel supported.

I will call on Dr. Detwiler again should I need his services.

Daughter's Stroke

We have Dr. Detwiler to thank for our daughter being alive today. She probably would have died if he had not performed surgery on her and guided her care and recovery.

Beware

I saw great reviews so scheduled appt for a second opinion with Dr. Detwiler; he must have had a very bad day: He was very terse when speaking, put me down several times, then lied about my MRI: I work medical field and already knew what I had, just needed 2nd opinion, wanted him to do surgery. Will NEVER go to a hateful person who lies.

We were very pleased with Dr. Detwiler.

I really appreciate that my follow up and every appt was with the doctor and not a PA or nurse. He totally understood me as an athlete due to his own athleticism. He was very aware of my expectations And got me on the road to recovery quickly! Thank you and Ride On!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED -

Dr Detwiler did an amazing job repairing two ruptured discs in my lower back. Three weeks post op and I feel better than I have in five years. He is very knowledgeable and not one of these cut first and ask questions later surgeons. He will explore all options until surgery makes sense for his patient. His staff is knowledgeable, courteous and efficient!

Two Level TLIF

Dr Detwiler did a two level fusion at L4/L5, L5/S1 six weeks ago. He was very honest and up front about how painful and hard the surgery would be. The first 2 weeks were very difficult, but every day gets better. The original pain from the degenerated discs has been gone since I woke up in recovery. Would highly recommend Dr. Detwiler and I will return to him if I ever have back problems again.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Detwiler is an excellent communicator. He is thorough in explaining procedures and takes time explaining what to expect pre and post op concerning the surgery. He seems concerned about each patient and their well being. I highly recommend him for his dedication and expertise.

Dr. Detwiler is an excellent , caring gentleman. His surgery skills were exceptional. I recommend him to anyone with spinal/neuro problems.

Fantastic Physician

Excellent physician and a great and personable individual

I felt that Dr Detwiler was an extremely good surgeon. His knowledge and skills were outstanding. I would highly recommend him, and would go to him again if the need arises. His office staff, however, leaves room for improvement. My MRI was sent over to them, but they couldn't find it, I had trouble getting appointment and call-backs.