Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Showing 5 of 39
I started seeing the Doctor because my debilitating anxiety, insomnia and depression were reducing my quality of life to nothing. During our first appointment, I basically spilled my guts. I happen to be very leery of people, but I was instantly comfortable with him. His vast knowledge and expertise, combined with his empathy and compassion is what sets him apart. I could sing his praises for weeks, honestly. His genuine personal interest in his patients is remarkable - he truly cares not just about that which afflicts the patient but also how he can help improve their lives. He seeks to motivate his patients (dare I say devotees?) in his own gentle, uncondescending and non-judgmental way. I can sincerely say that I feel meeting him has made me a better person. All phycisians should strive to be like this man.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Paul N De Weese accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6110 Abbot Rd, East Lansing, MI
Paul N De Weese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.