Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul C Dillon
Dr. Paul C Dillon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schaumburg, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Dillon is affiliated with Medical Care Group of Elk Grove Village, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Advocate Condell Medical Center. Dr. Dillon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul C Dillon has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hair Restoration
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
Dr. Dillon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dc General Hospital
Dr. Paul C Dillon accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPaul C Dillon Md, 890 E Higgins Rd Ste 157, Schaumburg, IL
Dr. Paul C Dillon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.