Dr. Paul C Dillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul C Dillon?

Great Practice

Had a great experience, friendly staff. Love my results!!!!

I love, love, love Dr Dillon, and his entire staff.

Dr. Dillon is one of the best Doctor's in the state of Illinois! Reasonable prices, nurturing, and very professional, with top notch services. I would not trade this doctor for the world:)

He does not know how to do reconstructive breast surgery. In fact, he also does not know how to do breast reduction surgery either. He has scared me for life and removed muscle from my back that aches every time I do anything with my right hand. I have scares on my breasts and my back. He needs not to do any type of breast surgeries.

He sucks when it comes to any type of breast surgery/

The staff here is amazing and very patient! I was very well cared for here.

Breast aug

Got my breast augmentation by dr.dillon several years ago he is amazing and everything is perfect!!

Compassionate, Trusted and Confident

You gave me my life back

Dr Dillon gave me my life back. After years of dealing with a divorce and eating the wrong things to cope, Dr Dillon gave me my life back through liposuction. Thank you Dr Dillon, you'll never know what you've given me back...My life.

Breast augmentation and water lipo

I had a breast augmentation as well as water lipo on my inner/outer thighs and knees. Although it's only been a few days since surgery, i am very impressed with Dr.Dillon's talent. I would definately refer others to him

Bbl

My consult with him went very well so far I think he is a great doctor from our conversation and some work that I seen however I haven't read many reviews or seen enough pics on his brazilan butt lift work if anyone who has had this work by him would be kind enough to share their photos or experience I would much appreciate it thanx ... this is a big investment for me and I want it to be worth it and I want to be happy with my results I don't have money to waste

Liposuction

Dr Dillon is the nicest, most caring Dr I have ever had experience with. My father was the dean of a medical school so I have met and worked with many doctors. They were nice or okay but not nearly as caring as dr D. He stays in touch with me through phone calls or text to make sure I'm healing well and if I'm happy. He is top notch and an expert at plastic surgery. If you are lucky to have him as your doctor you will be pleasantly surprised. I can't believe any of the negative reviews. They are the opposite of my experience with him in every way.

Surgery

I saw Dr. Dillon for a pilonidal cyst removal. From my first appointment to the follow up appointments, Dr. Dillon and his staff were first rate. I was treated extremely well by him, the surgery center, and the office staff. Dr. Dillon took time to explain the procedure, the recovery, and the cause of the condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Dillon; his caring personality/bedside manner and overall attentiveness to not only the procedure, but the patient as a whole, are just some of the few reasons I'd recommend him.

Dr. Dillon was the surgeon who took care of me after an accident severed my finger. His calm and gentle demeanor made what was a stressful situation manageable. Having the physical therapists in the same building is evidence of his focus being on patient needs. I found all his staff to be warm and welcoming and willing to go above and beyond my expectations. Dr. Dillon is approachable, really listens to his patients and has a great sense of humor.

Dr. Paul C Dillon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.