Dr. Paul E Dilorenzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul E Dilorenzo?

Kind and attentive

I was referred to Dr. Dilorenzo by my primary care doctor. This was my first visit to a cardiologist and I did not know what to expect. I was taken back at my exact appointment time. The staff was very compassionate and attentive. Dr. Dilorenzo was so personable and never made me feel rushed. He took time to listen and to confirm that he had an accurate picture of my situation.

Analytical Doctor

Dr. DiLorenzo thoroughly analyzes patient history, circumstances and addresses all conditions to make an accurate diagnosis. This is important for cardiologists because even seemingly small symptoms or details may be a large puzzle piece for accurately determining or revealing what the critical underlying issue is. Dr. DiLorenzo does this by really listening to his patients. He has also shown that he is up to date with the latest practices, treatment options and medications in the field. One thing that can be worked on is the staff and scheduling at his office though.

Great Dr, but office staff not so great

Dr. D. has treated both my mother and father for heart issues for years. I think very highly of him and have sat in with him on many appointments with my parents. He answers all of my questions fully, has returned my phone calls, and has a very nice bedside manner. He is also smart and knows his stuff. His office staff, however, leaves a lot to be desired. I find them (one of them moreso) to be snotty, inaccessible, and hurried. I cannot stand dealing with them. Further, they sometimes do not follow through with Dr. DiLorenzo and so things like getting my mother's potassium level checked falls through the cracks. But if you can put up with his staff, I highly recommend Dr. D.

I had to wait the last time but not on other occasions. He is very clear about diagnosis, recommendations and inspires confidence.