Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul M Dimond has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I have had the best experiences at Dr Dimonds office ! I highly recommend going to Total orthopedic care. Dr Dimond and his PAs are very knowledgeable and take the time to listen, answer questions and explain the diagnosis and treatment plans. Unlike most offices there is always somebody there answering the phone from 830 to 430 Monday through Friday , no automated systems!! Return phone calls are always that day from the medical assistance with all the answers and much more that I needed. Would never go anywhere else !
My son has been seen now for 3 years at Dr Dimond's office for multiple issues. Every time dr Dimond and his PA's have helped him, been extremely thorough and attentive to all his needs. Can not thank him and his entire staff enough for everything, from quick appointments to returning my calls and ultimately superior care!
I want to thank Dr. Dimond for all his help! I had the best experience at his office. The entire staff is kind and helpful!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Dimond is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Paul M Dimond accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTotal Orthopedic Care Inc, 360 Gifford St, Falmouth, MA
Dr. Paul M Dimond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, MA.