Dr. Paul Doghramji Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Doghramji?

Posted on November 18th, 2015

After moving back to PA from living in FL for 10 yrs I needed a family dr. I chose one that was close to where I lived and I was so disappointed with. A co-worked suggested I see Dr Doghramji and I have never been happier. He takes time and reviews my records to check and see how things are going when I've been in for problems, asks how my meds are working to ensure I don't need to change to something else. He even sat and talked with me when I only stopped in for a BP check to make sure everything was ok.

Great Experience

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Doghramji and was very impressed with the amount of time he spent with me and the thoroughness of the visit. He outlined a treatment plan for me and made it clear I could contact him directly with any concerns prior to my next scheduled visit in a month. I must say this is a unique quality in doctors these days who tend to rush through appointments to meet financial goals and then often leave the patient feeling alone once starting a new treatment or medication. Very impressed.

Best doctor in the area

Posted on September 15th, 2012

I was referred to Dr Paul by my sister after i moved to this area. She talked him up real high with him being professional, caring, amazingly good doctor, on time, makes his own phone calls...so i went to him to get into the practice. Since then i have beeded to see hom 3 times, and he has been all my sister has said and much more. For one thing he puts you at ease and is very condident at what he does. Anyway, i very highly recommend Dr Paul for anyone looking for the best a general doctor can offer. Oh, he is excellent with my kids, too!

Best doctor I have ever gone to

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I have had over a dozen docs over my 86 yrars of life dr. D is by far the best. He is very knowledgable, thorough, patient, available, explains thongs so well for people like who need more time, nut most of all he genuinely cares. If he is accepting new patients, don't pass him up!

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

EXCELLENT Doctor! Takes great care of my family and is so smart & "on the ball" when it comes to diagnosing even the most difficult illness/conditions. Would and continue to refer him to my friends for superb family practice care!!!

Best doctor...what a relief!

Posted on February 15th, 2012

I have always been reluctant about doctors. I just don't like going to them. What a relief Dr. D is--makes me feel like a person and not a patient. Takes care of my medical problems and I am very confident in his abilities.

Jennifer Scarpullat

Posted on January 26th, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Doghramji for over 6 years. He is absolutely the most trusted and caring physician I have ever met(and I have met a lot). He is like a small town Dr. in a big city. If I have a question or a test result, HE calls me to discuss. He is always easy to talk to and truly concerned in getting the correct and best outcome to any medical need we have.

beyond the call of duty

Posted on August 31st, 2010

For over 20 years Dr. Doghramji's care for our family (wife, 4 children and me) has been exemplary on every level. He practices medicine with effectiveness and genuine care always taking the time to answer questions and explain options, concerns, etc. He makes us feel as though we are his only patients. Dr. Doghramji is awesome!

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Dr. Doghramji is an honor to his profession. He truly loves his work and cares about his patients,and he will take the time to discuss your situation with honesty & empathy. Doesn't get much better...

Exceeds all expectation

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Been with Dr D over 20 years. I followed him down from Pottstown when he changed offices, like many of his patients did. He is the only doc I have been able to truly trust. He not only knows his stuff amazingly well, but he explains things so well, takes his time, and I always feel well taken care of. I have referred everyone I know to him with confidence and no hesitation

Best GP anywhere

Posted on August 27th, 2010

It's always easy to get an appointment, and we never wait long in the office. Dr. Doghramji listens to his patients and spends as much time with each as necessary. We feel lucky to have him as our family doctor.

TOP DOC

Posted on August 10th, 2010

Dr D or as my staff calls him Dr Paul is the most knowledgable doctor I have ever met. He is caring and takes time with is patience. I have followed him for 20 years and would not go anywhere else. I have referred others to him because of my confidence and comforty with him. He is #1.