Dr. Paul Doliner Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

He described my positive growth in negative terms. Focused on my sexuality when it was not the issue. Aggravated my insecurities. I'd give 0 stars if I could.

The Medical Used Car Salesman

With a smile, he'll take your money, reveal your personal information to family members (if they are paying the bills) and basically miss all the signs that a man with his credential more often picks up on, especially if you saw him as long as I did. Stay away from this greedy, mean-spirited man.

A Scam: Stay away from this guy. He won't help you.

I saw him for about twenty years Until about 1995. Ten years or so as a child, and ten years or so as an adult. I didn't put it together until years later that he was really only a spy for my controlling father. In all this time, he didn't pick up on a tumor I had on my thyroid despite his being a Medical Doctor and my complaining about the symptoms practically every session. He also didn't pick up on my ADD (attention deficit disorder). Fifteen minutes with a psychologist and that became clear to that person. The end result in all of this was that Doliner got wealthier but I was only wasting my precious time and suffering year after year. The man is a disgrace in my opinion and should have his license removed. Stay away from him!

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.