2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Dragul?

I have been seeing Dr. Dragul for 15 years. After calling three others, he was the only one who would see me the next day for a sinus infection. Since then he has been able to find the cause of my infections and stop them. I now have control of my allergies now that I know what I am allergic to. He fixed my deviated septum which I wish I had done as a teen and saved me years of pain. He is always concerned with my health and gets straight to the problem. I have seen other doctors in the office for head colds and prefer them over my primary care Dr. who charges the same. The know what to prescribe to get me feeling better the quickest.

money hungry

I have been a patient for over 20 years and when i call to get info i am told by six different people who they transfered my call to that you have to make an appointment with the doctor. An appointment to get the cost of a test. Get it together.

Misdiagnosed my cancer

Dr Dragul could be considered a "tonsillectomy machine". I went to see him from a referral from a friend who saw him, and was told he needed his tonsils out. I too was told the same thing. I waited six months, had my tonsils out, and a month later still had the same symptoms and problems. I went to see a different ENT who immediately discovered a golfball size cancerous tumor at the base of my tongue by using a scope. Dr. Dragul never even scoped me! Very bad! Would never recommend him to anyone. ~M

This doctor was not interested in helping me. His first words were "you are not a candidate for surgery". He dismissed every concern I had and I left without any results.

Rude

my worst experience dealing with any person DR. Dragule.

Dr. Paul Dragul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.

Dr. Paul Dragul Is this you?