Dr. Paul Dreyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Dreyer?

Top of the Line!

Posted on May 1st, 2017

The best and most professional Doctor and staff I have ever met. He was only interested in making me well. I've had Nine (9) kidney stones and various Urologists, who seem to only be interested in my making more stones, so they could remove them for $$$. Then I met Dr. Dryer. He analyzed my system and put me on a diet that fixed my high oxalate problem. Now all I have to do is watch my oxalate intake and eat a Tums once in a while and I will never make another kidney stone. Why couldn't all the other doctors over 30 years handle my condition that way? I will ever be indebted to Dr. Dryer. He is the best!!!

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor. Has a awesome bedside manner. He has been my doctor for 14 years. I was lucky to have him when I was so sick. I met him when I was started on dialysis. Dr. Dreyer always made sure he was on top of my medical conditions. He spent hours spending time with me. I never wait long on my office visits. Dr. Dreyer made me feel at ease. He always, I mean always took care of everything I had a problem with. He has made me laugh, cry, and smile. I am not sure if another Doctor could ever take his place. Any one that is lucky enough to have him as their Doctor, You are truly blessed. His nurses, receptionist are all together a great team. I thank the staff and Dr. Dreyer. I am truly blessed.

Posted on September 28th, 2012

It felt like his only interest was earning money.

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Staff is good,Doctor is exceptional in all areas.Diagnosis and follow up are excellent.

Posted on February 28th, 2016