Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul S Dudley has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Such an amazing doctor! Will be using Dr. Dudley again to help expand my family, cant wait!
I went to see Dr. Dudley for fertility issues, as I assume most people do. Unlike the commercials my husband and I were in the minority that needed the full services--invitro with ICSI. Dr. Dudley and his staff were compassionate, and we needed it. This was not an easy process, emotionally or financially. I felt we were heard, respected and well cared for. Our IVF did not work the first time. We weren't sure we would try again. Dr. Dudley talked to us twice about options--stopping or trying again. He was realistic and up front with us that our chances of success were not great. He did not give us unrealistic hope, just to take our money. We decided to try a second time and it worked. I think Dr. Dudley was almost as excited as we were at the ultrasound to confirm pregnancy and see how many babies were inside me (just one thank goodness). His staff was very excited for us too. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Dudley and would recommend him to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Paul S Dudley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSeattle Reproductive Medicine, 1505 Westlake Ave N Ste 400, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul S Dudley in this video.
Dr. Paul S Dudley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.