Dr. Paul Dunn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Dunn?

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Denied that my birth control could have negative side effects despite being listed on the prescription. Told me it would make my life so wonderful and that it wouldn't give me acne, make me gain weight, or affect my anxiety. All those things happened and more. He lost all my trust and respect.

people.

Posted on January 16th, 2016

If I wasn't assaulted and have issues with men, I probably would have gone to dr Dunn. He is a family doctor, my mother had him which he gave birth to me and all my sisters. Then my grandmother had him, and I would have, but life happens. The reason I'm reviewing this is because everyone has their own opinion and experiences. So go for a visit feel it out, if you don't like him that's ok there are plenty of other doctors in obg/yn professions. If you do like him then stay. I just didn't like how two of the reviewers said "that other reviewer" doesn't make sense because she said she didn't like him. Good review for the clinic itself the nurses are nice and friendly I just wish they would be open 1 day of the weekend for just in case something happened.

Posted on April 25th, 2014

I went to Dr. Dunn at age 40, after another doctor in the practice he was in at the time told me I shouldn't chance a pregnancy, as I was "too old." Dr. Dunn is actually the reason I have my beautiful 24 year old son today, as he told me that if I really wanted to become pregnant, I could go ahead and try to do so, and he'd be glad to see me through the process. He sent my husband and I to an infertility specialist, and we were on our way. No idea what the negative reviewer was talking about, as Dr. Dunn was absolutely caring, unhurried, and extremely responsive to questions and issues I brought to his attention during my pregnancy and subsequent delivery and post-pregnancy checkup visits. Loved him, and would still be seeing him if I hadn't moved out of the area. He was the best ob-gyn doc I've ever had!

I think Dr. Dunn is great

Posted on September 26th, 2013

I've been with Dr. Dunn for 27 years. I came to his practice when I was pregnant. He wasn't even scheduled to be my doctor, but my original Dr. had a family emergency and the office asked if I'd be ok seeing him instead of rescheduling. I ended up keeping him instead of the original Dr. I was scheduled to see because I liked him so much. He is one of the kindest, most caring doctors I have ever had. I'm not sure what the other reviewer is talking about, but my experiences with him have been great. He has always taken time to listen to my concerns, I've never felt rushed and he always takes time to ask after my family. (I went through all my pregnancies with him) During my first pregnancy when I was terrified, he was very calming and took a lot of time explaining things to me. I've had surgeries with him and he was very compassionate, checking in at the hospital where I was recovering every day. Even now when I just go for a yearly exam I don't find that he's any different that he's always been, very kind. I've have recommended him to lots of people who end up liking him as much as I do too. I have to say I am truly surprised that anyone would have a negative opinion of him because I've always found him to be so wonderful.

Does not like babies

Posted on May 14th, 2012

I only had my 6 week followup (after a birth) with Dr. Dunn, but that was enough to convince me not to go back. He was rushed, refused to answer my questions, argued with me about what I remembered during delivery (and what he said did NOT even match my discharge papers!), and seemed very annoyed that I brought my baby to the appointment even though when I called to make the appointment they told me to bring my baby because they love to meet the babies. I also later overheard a resident say that he did not treat patients well (there were specifics relating to intentionally not listening to mom's wishes during labor and delivery). I just get the impression he doesn't like people.

Posted on February 10th, 2017