Dr. Paul J Duwelius Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul J Duwelius?

Excellent experience

The whole experience was great from beginning to end. Communication an support was excellent and follow up was flawless.

Successful total hip replacement

My surgery went just as planned. My joint pain is gone and I was able to return to my normal activities quickly.

Dr Duwelius

Dr Duwelius and his team are A+++ In my opinion. I have been to Dr's that I would never go back to. This team is great, they are kind, professional very knowledgeable.

Best Doc ever!

Dr. Duwellius replaced hips for both my wife and I. We are delighted with the results. No pain, excellent mobility, minimal scarring. He is exactly what a doctor should be- extremely competent, kind and caring.

He did my total knee replacements on both knees and everything went great! Very thorough and skilled orthopedic doctor! Dr. Duwelius did my first TKR in 2000, then I went back to him in 2008 and he did my other TKR! I was always in good hands! I highly recommend him!

Listened to Me, So Positive

Dr. Duwelius was awesome with my hip problem and surgery. Listened to me. I wanted to avoid surgery as long as practical, so he did other things like physical therapy and an injection first. That was great because it allowed me to put off the surgery, and to schedule the surgery when I could arrange for support at home. He was always available via phone, either himself or through his PA or MA. Excellent surgery experience and great follow-up care. The guy is so positive and friendly.

Best hip replacement outcome I could have wished

Outpatient hip replacement! In by 7:30, out by 4:30 (at my choice). He is very experienced, spends a lot of time explaining options and the course of treatment, and has a great office set-up. Appointments started on time and his team is great to work with. He does detailed follow-up studies to keep up with what is working for patients. I highly recommend him.

Top Knotch!

Dr Duwelius is the best! He knows his stuff and is a great communicator. I hope he never leaves Oregon in cast I need another hip replacement!

Dr. Paul J Duwelius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.