Dr. Paul Harrison Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Harrison?

came with cyst, left with staph

Posted on June 27th, 2017

I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! Dr. Paul Harrison MD

Posted on May 6th, 2017

I definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND Dr. Paul Harrison MD!!! He DIDN'T LISTEN to ME (his patient), he's NOT THOROUGH, & he's in a HUGE HURRY to move on to his next patient. My wait time was 25 minutes, so he either OVERBOOKS appointments, or he's INEFFICIENT.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Harrison is a great doctor. I have been going to him for the past 2 years. He spends a good amount of time with his patients. He answers all of my questions. He has treated me for a few conditions and has always cleared up the problem. His staff is also very courteous. My husband goes to him to and is equally impressed.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Doctor Paul Harrison is the best Doctor I have seen for my skin cancer, he has taken care of me for years and has always done a excellent job he and his staff is always professional and on time for all my appointments, I went to a well know Doctor in SLC who removed cancer on one side of my nose it is all caved in Doctor Harrison done the other side a few years later and you can't tell I had surgery on that side. I would not go to any other dermatologist for my skin care.

Posted on February 20th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Harrison for years for my skin cancers. He is very professional and thorough on his exams. He also helped my husband when he had skin cancer on his face. He is a skilled MOHS surgeon. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who needs a full service dermatologist.

Either predatory or incompetent

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I went in to have him look at a rash. Over a month and a few visits he gave zero diagnosis, except for prescribing increasingly expensive topical creams before I went to an instacare for a 2nd opinion. Immediately I was told it was a very common rash that would clear up on it's own and that creams were only helpful if it itched. Never had any itching. Didn't buy Harrison's $250 cream and the rash cleared up on its own. Concerns me that a dermatologist wouldn't be able to diagnose a common rash that a general practitioner recognized right away. I assume he knew it would clear up on its own but knew he could make some money off of me like a shady auto mechanic. Stay away!!

Knowledgeable

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Knowledge and ability I would rate as exceptional. This Doc is good and gave me more service than expected. Writing this now as I had to look up his number to make another appointment.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2014

I went to Dr. Harrison for my yearly check for skin cancer. My red hair and fair skin makes this a necessity in my life. I found Dr. Harrison and his staff to be very friendly and personable. I needed two biopsies and Dr. Harrison was very skilled in taking them. He has great "bedside manners" and I would recommend him to my friends and family.

WORST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I would most definitely NOT recommend this doctor! He is extremely arrogant, greedy, and only wants your money. He puts on a pretty good act in the beginning but I overheard him treat one of his staff members horribly in the hallway outside my room! He misdiagnosed me and it was clear that all he wanted was to get more $. His older front office manager was extremely rude with me, which I did not appreciate. I quickly changed to a different dermatologist and my skin problems were resolved IMMEDIATELY and I now go see him for all of my skincare needs. I would never ever recommend going to Trueskin dermatology. Terrible front office crew and "doctor." Save your time & money and see someone who actually cares about YOU.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I would never recommend Paul Harrison to anyone. Very arrogant, loves to gossip, always 30 min to a hour behind schedule, mean to his staff, "know it all". His wife works with him PAT and man they were made for each other. She is always mad about something and he isn't kind to her. One of his staff members told me that there had been 33 people that had quit working for him in ONE YEAR and that people there catch on to his "act" and quit after a month. which would make sense because every time I went there he always had a new staff with maybe a 2 familiar faces. I have a had a friend and a family go see him and they had a horrible experience as well. He acts like he is such a good member of the church but he is the farthest thing from it. Some one in his ward told me he couldn't work in the Temple on fridays anymore because people "women" had complained about him but... he says he is to busy isn't that funny. There are so many reasons why you should NOT go see this Dr. AVOID him and his office he is a horrible dr and he is getting old so he does stuff really old school. do not go to this dr.

Best Dermatologist in the area!

Posted on June 14th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Harrison because of allergies. He is the only Dermatologist in the area that does this kind of test for contact dermatitis, so I expected to wait several weeks befor I could see him, but I got in within 3 days! Since these tests run over several days we had to start on a Monday, but the next Monday was a holiday, and I had to wait 1.5 weeks. Even when I had problems because the test fell off due to swatting Dr Harrison helped me right away. He even took time to look at skin problems I suffer from for years and was told by 2 other dermatologist "there is nothing we can do". His staff was great too. The girl who helped me 3 times out of 5 appointments works there for 4 weeks, so she said, and was very eager to learn more even though she was very knowlageable already. At one time she had to use a black light on my back and we talked about how it shows humanly fluids in the dark. To my surprise I wasn't able to show her an example though! She had cleaned the room we were in the night before! Dr Harrison is our family Dermatologist from now on. He is in my opinion the best in the valley!

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Dr. Harrison spent so much time with us I understood the long wait time! I'll take the wait as long as I can have more time with the doctor!!!