Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul E Morton
Dr. Paul E Morton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Morton is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital and Mission Trail Baptist Hospital. Dr. Morton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul E Morton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Morton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
San Antonio Uniformed Services
Dr. Paul E Morton accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPaul Emery Morton Md, 11703 Huebner Rd Ste 100, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Paul E Morton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.