Dr. Paul Segal Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Paul Segal?

I am a fortunate man!

Posted on May 5th, 2013

Dr Segal is a man who cares about his patients. He has been my Nephrologist at the dialysis center and now my kidney function has improved, so that I am able to be removed from my 3 times a week dialysis. He has agreed to continue to monitor me and help me work to keep improving and to remain dialysis free. I like his way of talking to you and not at you, and making you feel you are important to him. Takes the time needed to explain and make sure that you, the patient understands.I can see why he is a successful teacher and mentor. I appreciate his care and concern for me.

Posted on June 29th, 2016