Dr. Paul Simon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul Simon?

Judge Marc Mogil

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Not only is Dr. Simon a highly professional and respected dermatologist, his staff is warm and excellent to deal with, and one feels they are part of his family. He remembers everything about his patients, and is a true gentleman in a time of crude, money-making boors. A+

Find another dermatologist

Posted on July 7th, 2010

IF this doctor used to be good, then I think he must be ready to retire. He acted distracted and disinterested during my visit which lasted about 5 minutes. As another reviewer wrote, I guess you could say that he has a sense of humour, considering that it is funny that he can get away with charging full price for what seems like discount service.

An excellent dermatologist who's a "mensch"

Posted on April 29th, 2010

Very professional, excellent credential, gives time during visits, honors appointments as best he can, and has a sense of humor too!

Uncaring

Posted on October 24th, 2009

This doctor has strong medical credentials and apparently has a good reputation, but as far as I'm concerned, he should have his way of treating patients looked into. He treated me with nonchalant disrespect, then refused to refund my copay after doing nothing about the problem I went to him for, other than suggesting that I see someone else closer to where I live. I found myself wondering whether he prefers to treat only those within his own community. But I could be way off on that.

Posted on March 9th, 2016