Dr. Paul H Earley Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul H Earley?

Saved my life...

I saw Dr. Early for evaluation in reference to continued pain management for a chronic injury I had suffered with subsequent surgical complications. I thought he was professional, honest, appropriate and believed in his conclusions. However, he stated he thought I was lying about my injury and pain and recommended $30,000 cognitive behavioral therapy at the institution at which he was associated. Declined and kept seeking remedial therapy for my injury.. After much effort, I received surgical correction of the injury which drastically improved problem. I am currently doing well with no drug/alcohol problems and no longer require pain medicine. This problem is not isolated to this MD alone but has become all too common. Pain management is perceived as the disease and the precipitating injury or medical condition is minimized because it is less straightforward to diagnose or treat. Physicians have a saying "when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. To those who have a drug/alcohol problem, I hope you get the help you need to have a sober and productive life. To those who have an injury or medical condition with pain as a major component, don't stop seeking appropriate diagnoses and treatment. You owe it to yourself and those that follow as well.

Another Arrogant Doctor

Paul Earley is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. He uses medications instead of treating the patient.

Agenda

Dr. Earley took an adequate amount in time for the evaluation, although based his professional opinion on assumptions and his feelings rather than evidence-based medical practice. He also liked to think of himself as a psychotherapist rather than a psychiatrist. I agree with the other review in that he gets angry when you stand up for yourself or question him about his logic. He also uses foul language and blatantly shows more respect to men than women.

Saved My Life

AntiTalbott

The whole process of an "assessment" is really to prepare you for the eventual 90 day treatment plan. Even their own staff stated very few ever left without being admitted. The receptionist stated that less than 5 people in 25 years is all she could remember not being admitted.He is intolerant of differing opinions and angers easily when you stand up for yourself.

love love love..he straightened me out

I am bipolar and an addict. Dr. Earley has gotton my meds worked out just right(after I have been a guinea pig for the last 15 yrs. He is kind, honest, and patient. He has been my dr. for 3 years. I drive from Macon just to see him. Would not see anyone else..he is a lifesaver literally.