Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Emery
Dr. Paul Emery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Emery is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp, Mountainview Hospital and St Rose Dominican Hospital. Dr. Emery has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Emery has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul Emery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
We first saw Dr. Emery when my husband had open heart ❤️ surgery in 2006 , he was referred by Dr. Navratil at Sunrise 🌅 Hospital. We followed him to Summerlin and then back where he is now located. Dr. Emery is straight forward with his diagnosis, he my husband to Cleveland Clinic when he saw signs of Dementia where he was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. Dr. Emery planted the seeds of compassion with him which enabled him to respond to the first doctor that had treated him. He watched his medication very carefully and brought him back from sure death when medication from another specialist was reacting against his bodily needs to survive. I just say “thank you Dr. Emery” for helping him along the way.
Dr Emery is a fabulous doctor. He has been my internist for fifteen years.Sadly there is a serious problem with his nurse and backup staff. No return phone calls, and no follow through. His new office does not take care of patients. He had a great nurse however she was fired a year ago. Since then, dealing with this excellent physician is very difficult.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Emery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
St Rose Dominican Hospital
ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Mountain View Hospital
33 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Emery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.