Paul Enker Is this you?

Have you seen Paul Enker?

Amazing Surgeon

Posted on November 26th, 2017

Dr. Enker replaced my left hip on October 6, 2017 (anterior method). I was in so much pain before surgery and was using a walker. Dr. Enker listened to me, explained everything and answered all my questions. The afternoon of surgery Physical Therapy had me up and walking - NO PAIN! Two weeks after surgery I was walking on my own without a cane and had no pain. Thank you Dr. Enker.

Thank you Dr. Enker

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Had my Right Hip replaced 6 months ago and just walked in the Columbus day parade truly unbelievable. Thank you Dr. Enker !

Dr. Enker is the Best of the Best

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Dr. Enker replaced my right hip back in March of 2017, the entire procedure was painless and I was up and walking the next day. If you are in need of Hip replacement surgery look no further than Dr. Enker, he is truly the Best of the Best.

Caring Surgeon!!

Posted on September 14th, 2017

Dr Enker was highly recommended to me! I had been in terrible pain for months and he said I needed a left hip replacement. He took the time to explain th method he uses and why. He performed the anterior method. I was up the same day as the surgery and by the end of my hospital visit (3 days) my pain was gone!!

I Stanley Davis am so Thankful to Dr. Paul Enker and Staff.

Posted on May 6th, 2017

I met Dr Paul Enker who came highly recommended by a nurse my wife works with. Her husband had Hip Replacement surgery and when I met him I was impressed. DR Enker made me feel welcomed and confident through his Professional and Genuine personality. I knew right away I wanted him to do my Hip Replacement. What I did not expect was how quickly I recovered from my Hip Replacement. I was up walking almost immediately. Best of all I said goodbye to all the Pain I was feeling for so long. Yes, NO MORE PAIN. I still can't believe it. Forever Grateful for Dr Paul Enker and his Staff. THANK YOU.

Incredible Doctor!

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Had my right hip replaced 2 months ago today. It was an easy procedure as a patient, on my feet within an hour after surgery. I was extremely surprised and very happy how fast the recovery was. He is a very caring doctor, who much to my surprise, visited me over the weekend at the hospital to see how I was doing after the surgery. He comes recommended from many former patients,

True Professional

Posted on December 16th, 2016

I met with Dr. Enker and was truly impressed with the way in which he described every aspect of the hip replacement surgery.

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Enker replaced my right hip using the anterior cut. The process was painless and I am recovering rapidly. As a pioneer in this procedure he has done hundreds of this procedure with success. I would recommend him to anyone needing replacement surgery.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Dr has a great patient to dr skills. He was very effective listener to my questions n concerned. Was treated well in rehab n office.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Perfect doctor and amazing office!

The best orthopedic in NY

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Dr. Enker replaced my hip in 2014. His knowledge, compassion and bedside manner were second to none. I suffer from osteogenesis I perfecta and have experienced many fractures and surgeries, Dr. Enker undoubtedly made my experience reassuring and even visited me at rehab-something unheard of these days.

HIP AND KNEE

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Enker did my hip and two years later I had him do my knee. I would highly recommend him to anybody thinking about either surgery. The amount of pain on both was very little. If I ever have a problem with the other knee or hip he is the one I am going to.