Poor Bedside Manner!

Too busy to take the time to listen.

Refused to hear my complaints. Was extremely rude and belittled me personally in the presence of many staff. Ran numerous diagnostic tests that had no relation to my complaints (and I assume charged Medicare for). While I am pleased to know the results of these tests and I understand the Dr. Is an excellent tectnition, I would find if inadvisable to seek help from him biased on my experience alone.

Traveled 125 miles to have Dr, Ernest evaluate and operate on my eyes based upon his experience and reputation. Totally pleased !!!!!!!!!!

My New Eyes

Dr. Ernest did my cataract surgery & repaired astigmatism. The outcome is spectacular. The office staff is very efficient and professional as is the staff at the Surgery Center. Dr. Ernest & staff educated me fully about cataracts, the surgery procedure, the risks & the prognosis. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of what was a scary proposition before consulting TLC. Dr. Ernest is a brilliant eye surgeon, a kind, dedicated man and has many outstanding accomplishments in the Opthalmology field during his career. Thank you Dr. Ernest & all the Staff. (My followup was done by my local eye Doctor).

Dr. Ernst removed cataracts from both eyes and corrected my astigmatism. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

Dr. Paul H Ernest is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, MI.