Have you seen Dr. Paul H Eun?

Very Informative and Down-To-Earth

I have been with Dr. Eun for many years and I think he is fantastic. I will not go to any other GYN provider. I have great faith in Dr. Eun and the services he provides. Very informative down to earth physician. In my 60 years, he is one of the best GYN physicians I have had, and I have had many. Nikki is wonderful always friendly and professional. The office is very friendly and professional.

Excellent Service

The staff is very friendly. There is no wait time nor do you feel like you are being rushed. Dr. Eun is an excellent doctor as well as his medical assistant. I have and will continue to refer associates to Dr. Eun.

Very Good Experience

Of course no one likes to have surgery but I had a very good experience from beginning to end with Dr. Eun and his staff. . Everything went very well. The Dr. Eun kept my family informed and I felt very well taken care of from the time I was in his office discussing options through post op care. Thank you Dr. Eun and your staff for everything you did to help me feel comfortable.

Proactive and Caring

I love that Dr. Eun is proactive with my health care and follows up with concerns using in office follow up tests such as ultrasound. In the past other providers have told me changes to my body were because I am getting older and I appreciate knowing that not everything is aging and some things should be "investigated". The staff at his office is also always helpful and friendly. Thank you so much for your care!

Friendly

Staff is very friendly. I really like Dr Eun and that all the lights in your building are made to look like a cloudy blue sky day. Why doesn't even gyno office have those?? The new online patient portal is neat too. I'm looking forward to getting my results on my account rather than waiting for a phone call.

Professional

I had the DaVinci method used by Dr Eun and it was amazing. His knowledge and skill made it to where I was willing to go through with the surgery despite the 'scariness' of the video describing the procedure. I didn't need narcotics to help me through the pain, Motrin was plenty. I had a few problems which arose because of the surgery, but they were complications that had nothing to do with the skill in which he performed the surgery, it was just me. His bedside manner is not that of a cosy, "let's get to know each other on a personal basis" doctor, but more of a complete professional. If I ever have any future problems which would require the attention of a professional and skilled surgeon and physician, I will most definitely be giving Dr. Eun's office a call.

Great

I enjoy coming to this office because the service I recieve every time I come here is wonderful, when I call and have questions about something they are very prompt in calling back and answering the questions that I have. I am so happy with the services that are provideded and have been provided to me. They are understanding to many different situations.

Wonderful

I have always had a pleasant experience here. The nurses are always so polite and friendly. I am always able to have a conversation with them. Dr. Eun is also an excellent doctor. He is also friendly and always does an excellent job at making sure the visits are never awkward. He always answers my questions in great detail and makes sure I understand what he means. Overall the care here is wonderful.

Very Good

The staff are always very kind and efficient. I rarely have issues with the appointments beginning late. Dr. Eun is always listening and honest-even if it's not what you want to hear. He and the staff talk through your procedure which is ideal. I am very happy with Dedicated Women's.

Great

I first came to dr Eun when I became pregnant with twins about 5 years ago. He is a great doctor and very helpful. He has also helped me with my endometriosis. Great doctor!

Great

I really love Dr. Eun and Nikki. I always feel welcome and when I ask questions they don't make me feel stupid. They explain everything in a way that I can understand.

Great

It is so important that nurses and receptionists are warm and make u feel like they care about you! That is what made me love coming here for my babies! I don't get that feeling as much now. Female issues are embarrassing and sometimes scary. Dr. Eun, you have always made me feel loved and cared about!

Dr. Paul H Eun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.