Have you seen Dr. Paul H Eun?

Very Good

Dr. Eun always listens to my concerns. I feel like his care is extremely good and he is very competent. The other staff in the office are also very competent.

Excellent

I have been coming to see Dr. Eun for 15 years. He and his staff have always been kind and friendly and do their best to make me feel comfortable during examinations. I have high regard for Dr. Eun and feel that I am receiving excellent care.

Good

I have been seeing Dr Eun for almost ten years and always have a positive experience. He has delivered my three children as well as preformed surgries on me without any complications, ever. I highly reccomend Dr Eun and enjoy coming to dedicated womens health as a whole.

Fantastic

Fantastic dr Eun. Hope, he will not retire in a long time. Awesome staff. Kelsey is so very like able. Cerita is always helpful. Looking forward to coming back. it's a feel-good place. Please remove the Victorian decorations, they are disturbing.

Caring

I have come to Dr. Eun for 3 pregnancies now. I love the office environment, very clean and friendly. Staff and Dr. Are very knowledgable and caring. My first pregnancy one of my twins was lost during pregnancy and Dr Eun made me feel very comfortable and less worried during the rest of the pregnancy. I would suggest every pregnant woman come here.

wonderful

I love the staff super nice n very helpfully.my doctor was wonderfully wonderfull, dr.eun. I would defiantly go to them again for my next child they are all great n I had super good experience.they know there stuff.and I loved my nurse.

Comfortable

Dr Eun is very detailed. He offers complete women's health care! The office offers a comfortable and inviting setting.

Great

Very nice staff Dr.Eun is very patient and answers any questions you have.

Vey Nice

I had gone to urgent care thinking I had a uti and was sent to the emergency room from there. It was while in the er I found out I had abscessing cysts around my right Fallopian tube and I met Dr. Eun who explained to me the procedure he needed to do and what could end up happening from there. Dr. Eun answered all of my questions patiently,explained everything thoroughly and was very nice during any emotional meltdowns I had. I am very happy he was my surgeon.

My Dr refered me to Dr Eun for treatment of a large fibroid since he is a specialist. I met with Dr Eun and he was very kind and knowledgeable. He answered every question I had and he made me feel confident about the surgery proceedure and what to expect. I trusted him and felt I was in good hands. The proceedure went better than I expected, he removed a large uterine fibroid, the incision was smaller than I expected. Dr Eun is a perfectionist and his attention to detail is amazing. I am very thankfull to Dr Eun for helping me. With in one year of the proceedure I was able to get pregnant for the first time. I had a wonderfull pregnancy with no complications thanks to Dr Eun. Since first meeting Dr Eun I knew I could trust him as my Dr. I know see him regularly and would never trust anyone else. At every yearly exam he always asks how my son is doing, he is a very nice man. Thank you Dr Eun for helping me become a mommy!!!

Dr Eun

I started going to Dedicated Women's Specialist about 11 yrs ago on the referral of a friend because I was new to the area. I have only seen Dr Eun since. My husband and I absolutely love him. He is very kind, compassionate and thorough in both assessment and diagnostic. He has delivered both of our daughters and I continue to see him for my annual exams. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN. The staff is always very nice and always professional as well. The only down side I can see about the office is that sometimes it gets very busy and wait times can be a little long however, I would rather run a little behind and not feel rushed to ask questions.

Never go to this doctor

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Treats you like you do not matter and it is just business. Rude and inaccurate.

Dr. Paul H Eun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.