Have you seen Dr. Paul H Eun?

not for prenatal!!

Dr Eun was great with my mother who had endometriosis and needed hysterectomy, but for me it was the complete opposite. I was 180 and exercised daily, and I am 5'6" He told me at every appt that I was over weight and needed to loose some fat. I LOST 20LBS WHILE I WAS PREGNANT! and that wasn't enough for him He didn't listen to any of my concerns and my husband was furious! yes my hubby went to every appt. I tried changing drs cause i didn't want him to deliver my child, but it was at 28wks which was too late to switch. I was in labor for 33hrs before my daughter was born, He broke my water too early which stressed out my daughter and made the delivery harder...he had to induce TWICE and then almost did a Cesarian because it wasn't going the way he wanted. I was so angry! I will NEVER go to him again!

9 years

I've been with Dr Eun 9 years now and every check up I had with him has been a good experience. He is very thorough with his work and ask me questions and explains everything I need to know. I remember I had a weird sharp abdominal pain that I never experience before and he did everything I think he could. He's a doctor that I would recommend to anyone searching for a obgyn. I also had my son and daughter delivered by him. I'm planning my yearly check up very soon.

Highly recommended!

My mother and I both had surgery with Dr. Eun. In particular, I was amazed at the ease of the surgery and recovery. Everything was carefully explained ahead of time. He always listened and gave us as much time as we needed.

Dr. Eun delivered both of my children and I highly recommend him to anyone for OB GYN. He is very kind and has a quiet, calm bedside manner. I felt very confident with him delivering my children. He always makes sure to ask about the kids at my yearly appts which is nice. The office staff is wonderful..very kind and courteous. Everyone is friendly and Dr. Eun's assistants and nurses are always wonderful too.

Very Compassionate and Supportive.

When I found out I had Cervical Cancer, it was very difficult for me. Dr. Eun was amazing in how he talked with me. He explained all my options in detail. He is gentle in his exams and the procedures he performs and kind in his approach. His staff is friendly and efficient. His office is clean and so pretty in decor. I highly recommend him to all.

Ive been a patient at Dedicated Womens Health for 7 years and Ive stayed with Dr. Eun the whole time. He has delivered both of my children via c-section and while I was in recovery at Good Samaritan Hospital all of the nurses complemented his work on the incision line and his attention to detail. Hes not very talkative but it comforts me to know that he takes his work seriously.

Very thorough

Dr. Eun delivered my daughter and took great care of me with my high blood pressure. He made sure to run labs and check my baby frequently to follow all the proper precautions. He was awesome!

Dr. eun diagnoses correctly but does not listen to anything you have to say, I'd been with him for 5 years. He is not caring, compassionate or personable. He likes to do what he likes to do and if you don't agree with him it's his way or the highway. But he does a good job granted you don't care if your doctor doesn't care.

Dr. Paul H Eun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.