Have you seen Dr. Paul F Barone?

Great PCP

I've been Dr. Barone's patient for five years. I chose his practice for its integrated approach and I haven't been disappointed. Dr. Barone has a wonderful bedside manner, explains things clearly and thoroughly, and treats his patients with the utmost respect. He and his staff provide exceptional care. My former PCP's office was like a factory. In contrast, Dr. Barone treats each patient as an individual. He and his team have seen me through several health issues and I feel fortunate to be under his care.

Misses cancer for 6 years!!

I was his patient for over 9 years. I develop signs of cancer, and he diagnosed it as a mild prostate condition. By the time the cancer was found by somebody else (in the first visit), metastasis had happened and cancer was everywhere. Barone was always quick, fast coming and going, visits lasting about 8 minutes. No explanation, just pills. Or, else, some Vudu remedies like hypnosis and yoga. And he will refer patients to his wife's chiropractor's practice. He is in there for the money. Your health matters little to him.

Straight talk, no rush, easy to work with...

My primary doctor recommended I schedule a Calcium Cardiac scoring test which I reluctantly did. The results were off the chart bad indicating that I was at HIGH risk of a heart attack or stroke, potential blockages etc. She recommended I see a cardiologist for follow up. I was beside myself as I am not at all comfortable with Doctors, hospitals or prescription medications. Seems like one thing always leads to another until something shows up. So, I did a fair amount of research and was looking for board certifications, procedures he/she does, hospitals where the Dr. had affiliations, any pending litigations and patient feedback. Dr. Barone was a solid choice and he did not disappoint. I was able to schedule an appointment fairly quickly. To my surprise and comfort, Dr. Barone understood my anxiety, did a baseline cardiogram, asked me several questions and explained that the score on the test I took indicated a HIGH risk factor (like smoking, overweight etc.), it did not tell him much more. He suggested I go for a nuclear stress test to determine if there were any blockages. He said, after the test (same day) he would explain the results and talk to me about next steps. After the test, he reviewed the results with me and said "these look pretty good, no blockages and no further action required". I fully expected... you go to a specialist, you are almost certain they will find something else that needs to be done. Dr. Barone was straight talking, gave me some advice and told me if ANYTHING changed or if I felt anything in the future to come back. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Compassionate?

Great Team

We are very lucky to have a superior Physician and Chiropractor all in one office.

Mr

Longtime Patient

Excellent office staff; VERY professional, extremely efficient. No waiting for the doctor or his staff. Most important: a doctor and a staff who are genuinely interested in your health and well-being. I always feel comfortable going because Dr. Barone and his staff are the best in the business. Need a doc? I would absolutely recommend Dr. Barone.

Dr. Paul F Barone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Exton, PA.